Wednesday 15 April 2015

Edited Images & Second Photoshoot

I have done a second photoshoot in able to change the
mise-en-scène of my magazine.
This allows me to create a slight variation in the images.
I got the idea to do this as it follows the convention of real life products,
which often have the artists wearing 2-3 different outfits and even hair colours.
I have edited some of my images to create a more rock-typical
design, using many different techniques.

SECOND PHOTOSHOOT IMAGES
 photo IMG_0014_zpspfhy06zm.jpg
 photo IMG_9299 copy_zpsrmfgccmq.jpg
 photo IMG_9272_zpsxglmi1lc.jpg photo IMG_9261 copy_zpsuzlswzlb.jpg

EDITED IMAGES
The following images are edited in many different ways.


  • Edited hair colour on both artists - This was done to give a more atypical look to the artists and conform to the typical look of an artist within my chosen genre, rock.
  • Darkened makeup - I darkened the make up of the two models/artists to make them look darker and more grunge, something that is done especially for female rock artists.
The above two changes were done using the paint tool on Photoshop. I lowered the opacity of the paint before layering it over the hair and eyelids, so that it would look more realistic and the audience would still be able to see the strands of hair, natural skin creases etc.


  • Superimposed images of tattoos - This was done for similar reasons as above; the tattoos on the artists conform to the typical look of a rock artist.

  • I  edited on some sleeve tattoos for the artists to make them not only seem older (from background research it is normal for artists, especially in this genre, to be 18+) but also match the genre more. I removed the background of the images, then resized ('free transform') and puppet warped the tattoos so that they would fit the arms of the two models/artists.

     photo IMG_9826_zpsqcheatb2.jpg photo ProductContentsEdit_zpsfo2k5pil.jpg
     photo ProductCoverEditPS_zps3xgrqtk6.jpg

    No comments:

    Post a Comment